Friday, June 24, 2011

A little kitchen genie!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to come home after a full day's activities and find that someone has filled your refrigerator and freezer with home-cooked meals, just like you like them? This is not pie-in-the-sky, friends! This can really happen to you.

Enter nourish personal chef service and me, Leigh Brannan, your personal chef. Based on your food preferences, I plan a menu. Once you approve the menu and we agree upon a cook date, you can sit back and relax! On the scheduled day, I will shop for your groceries, buying the best quality meat and freshest vegetables for your meals. I bring the groceries to your house and begin to cook, using my own pots, pans and utensils. All I need from you is a working stove, refrigerator and sink! After all the meals are put away either in the refrigerator or freezer, I clean up your kitchen and go on my way.

I will save you about 12-15 hours per week in the kitchen so you have time to do what you want to do and eat well. You don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner, shopping, cooking, or cleaning up! By removing the what's-for-dinner-dilemma stress and feeding you well, I help nourish your mind, body and soul.

Stay tuned for more posts about upcoming menus for happy clients, yummy recipes, and--my favorite--a little storytelling from the kitchen. In the meantime, check out my website, nourishpc.com, for more information.

Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Catch and Letting a Personal chef in Your Area a chef for your private functions or Dinner Parties etc, When you are reserve the most exclusive dinner then you will need a trained and professional personal chef which makes evening unforgettable
    Personal Chef Service Anchorage

    ReplyDelete